Who are we?
The jazzinbelgium.be website is property of Lundis d’Hortense asbl, an association promoting and distributing Belgian jazz. The website's goal is promoting professional actors of the Belgian jazz scene, and their activities, for local and international audiences. It is possible to sign up for free, either as a visiting member or a professional.
Contact for website-related information: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection
Les Lundis d’Hortense asbl are committed to gathering and processing data from the jazzinbelgium.be website according to the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) requirements.
Use of collected personal data
Personal data will be used only within the context in which it is shared with us. It will not be transmitted to third parties.
Data retention duration
Data will be stored for as long as needed for the processing for which it was submitted to us and/or for which you gave explicit consent.
Your rights regarding your data
It is your right to request a copy of your personal data, including those you gave.
You may also request the suppression of any of your personal data. This does not include anonymous statistical data.
These actions will be performed as soon as possible, subject to technical feasibility.
All request can be sent to: email@example.com
Regarding the personal data for users registered as “members”
You agree that all data relative to your preferences is recorded and used by the jazzinbelgium.be databank to personalize your user experience and generate personalized content.
- only les Lundis d’Hortense can access this data through the website's admin tools. No data will be transmitted to third parties.
- only the information needed for your registration is necessary.
- you can delete your account at anytime by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions and data for users registered as “pro members”
Registering as a pro member on jazzibelgium.be implies that you accept the registration conditions, as well as you respect the website's Code of Conduct.
A jazzibelgium.be pro member is either a physical or moral person. Jazzibelgium.be reserves the right to request at any time proof of identity of a member wishing to publish content. Jazzinbelgium.be will not be held responsible for identity theft/fraud and/or ill-intended use.
As a pro member, you agree that your musical project information and data becomes accessible via the website's public pages.
Pro members are responsible for the information they publish and modify on their pages. Certain content will be published only after approval by the website's admin. Pro members are committed to respecting the current legislation and, in particular, to restraining from:
- publishing images and/or videos subject to copyright of which they do not possess the appropriate authorization for internet posting. In case of complaint or litigation, users will be full responsible of all charges and penalties.
- Publishing content and communication that may be fake or misleading (and updating your content as needed so as to avoid it becoming fake or misleading), obscene, racist or xenophobe, abusive, illegal, attempting to another person's privacy, offensive, damaging, violent, threatening or assaulting, defamatory, infringing on copyright or any other law, or encouraging or participating to any of the following;
- publishing content violating a third party's rights or causing them damage in any way or form;
- publishing content redirecting towards illegal websites, or websites hosting inappropriate content;
- any action which might hinder the website's correct operation;
- attempting to violate non-authorized access to any parts of the website or to equipment used for the website's operation;
- using a fake username, a pseudonym, or another person's or entity's name;
- using the website for uses other than the ones intended.
Pro members are responsible for any use and access to their account. They will ensure that no other person has access to the website with their username and password. In case pro members become aware that another is accessing their account with their credentials, they are under the obligation of immediately informing jazzinbelgium.be by writing to the following email: email@example.com
Concerning data collected through the contact form
When you send a message through the website contact form, we ask you to fill in the necessary information for us to be able to reply. This information will not be used otherwise and is transmitted to us by email.
Each form reduces data collection to a strict minimum (data minimization), as well as:
- the goals of data collection are clearly stated in the form(s)
- required and optional data are clearly indicated according to your request
- Les Lundis d’Hortense are the only party able to access this data through their email account
- no data will be shared with third parties
Target cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as the “Share” or “Like” buttons. These cookies are set up by third parties.
When you visit the website for the first time, a banner informs you of these cookies and invites to make your choice regarding their use. They are registered only if you accept them or if you continue visiting the website by browsing a second page. You can, at any time, get more information and set your cookies parameters, by accepting or refusing them, as you visit the Cookie Managing page at the bottom of the website's page. You can indicate your preferences either for the full website, or service by service.
Content embedded from other websites
This website's articles can include embedded content hosted by other platforms (such as videos, images, articles...) Integrated content respects the parameters set by the original hosts.
For example, these third party websites could be collecting data on your behalf, using cookies, embedding data collection tools by third parties, following your interaction with the embedded content, in case you have an active account on their platform. These websites are solely responsible for the data collection and treatment based on the content they host.
Stats and audience measurement
This website uses Google Analytics as a tool to collect statistical data such as browsed pages, user locations, browsing timestamps, etc.. We have access only to the data usually provided by Google Analytics through its interface. This data is fully anonymous: it is impossible for us to identify individual users from the reports provided to us by Google Analytics.