Call for projects for the activities of the association 'Les Lundis d'Hortense'
Les Lundis d’Hortense organizes a whole range of activities, including more than 100 concerts per season. Almost the entire is based on calls for applications, which are listened to blindly by the members of the Board of Directors of the non-profit association. The vast majority of the members are professional musicians, the others are aficionados who are familiar with the genre. Each group has an equal chance of being selected for the activity for which they are applying. The musicians of the Board of Directors do not have the right to vote for the projects in which they are taking part.
To apply, the procedure is as follows (all details via the link below):
- Register your application via an online
- Submit three titles of your project in MP3 format to our address firstname.lastname@example.org via the wetransfer.com website (click on ‘take me to free’ to access the free version).
- As an association promoting Belgian jazz, our activities are aimed at Belgian bands (and the Jazz Tour to FWB bands)
Projects can be proposed for the following activities (all details via the link below) before the deadline of 6 June 2023:
- Jazz Tour > propose your project for touring Brussels and Wallonia for the 2024–2025 season.
The fee : 310 € par musicien, all charges included (Art&Vie and provincial interventions included). + a contribution to the costs of 50 € per concert per musician living abroad (more than 50 km from the Belgian border).
- Les Soirs d’Hortense > propose your project for one concert in Brussels during the year 2024.
The fee : €235 per musician (all charges included). + a contribution to the costs of 50 € per concert per musician living abroad (more than 50 km).
- Podium Lundis d'Hortense at Brussels Jazz Weekend 2024 > propose your project for the concerts on Sunday on the Grand-Place (date to be confirmed – usually le last Sunday of May).
The fee : 300 € par musicien (all charges included) + a contribution to the costs of 50 € per concert per musician living abroad (more than 50 km.